RSS Feed Print
Liz Iz In The House
LizCrowe
Posted: Thursday, March 5, 2015 12:41 PM

Howdy Book Country!

I'm Liz Crowe, multi published author of "kinda romance." I just self published a series after 5 years with 3 small/tiny publishers (including Ellora's Cave). I'm the author that pisses off 5 romance readers for every 3 new fans I make every time I get a book published but, hey, I keep it real.

I am also a licensed Realtor, helped found and still partly own a craft brewery, am a Cicerone (like a wine sommelier only for craft beer), have lived all over the world and now call Ann Arbor, Michigan my home. I'm a sports fan (Louisville Cardinals) and bourbon drinker.

I hope to get to know more of you and learn how I can help further my career as as member of this very cool and dynamic group.

cheers

Liz

Lucy Silag - Book Country Community Manager
Posted: Thursday, March 5, 2015 2:35 PM

Hi Liz! Welcome to Book Country! It's great to have you here and I am excited to learn more about your work. Please let me know if you have questions or need anything as you are looking around the site!

Lucy

Amber Wolfe
Posted: Thursday, March 5, 2015 11:46 PM

Welcome to Book Country, LizCrowe

I'm certain you'll make lots of new friends here. We're a community of readers and writers seeking to see each other succeed. If you're looking for camaraderie, you've come to the right place!

Amber

Jump to different Forum...