RSS Feed Print
Amber Wolfe
Marlin55
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 2:06 PM

A big thanks to Amber Wolfe. She was one of the first ones to greet me here at Book Country and review my work. Her insightful reviews have already helped me

to already improve my writing skills, and she is also a magnificent author by her own rights. If you haven't read any of her work, this would be a great time to read and give her some feedback.

Lucy Silag - Book Country Community Manager
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 2:22 PM

Hear, hear!! Amber is a star member of the site--thank you, Amber, for all that you do here on Book Country!
Marlin55
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 4:46 PM

It looks like my message needs a little editing.
Amber Wolfe
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 9:43 PM

Aww, thanks for the compliments, Marlin, Lucy. You've got me blushinghappy. It's great to know people appreciate me and the reviews I leave. It's even more gratifying to know that people enjoy my writing and that they think it's good--Which is a belief I struggle to maintain for myself. Everyone's reviews here have been positive and give me the courage and confidence to continue on with my dream of becoming an established author.

On a different note, if things go as planned, tomorrow I'll be uploading some more revised chapters of Destiny's Bond. I'd planned to upload them on Saturday, but encountered some formatting errors and ran out of time on the Library's computer. Hopefully things will go better tomorrow.

Marlin55
Posted: Tuesday, December 23, 2014 7:20 AM

I'm looking forward to it, Amber. Keep up the great writing!
lilmerlin
Posted: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 3:10 PM

And thank you for being so welcoming - that was a rare treat - and the reason I am still ghosting around! <3
Amber J. Wolfe
Posted: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 3:20 PM

Hi, lilmerlin! Thanks for the shout-out.

I'm glad to help new members. I hope to see you stick around Book Country

Jump to different Forum...