RSS Feed Print
Just signed with Crimson Romance
Kathleen Shaputis
Posted: Monday, June 3, 2013 10:09 AM

The Ghost Wears Kilts has been picked up by Crimson Romance division of F&W Media. I sent the signed contract and edited manuscript in today. They do an eBook edition first, followed by POD printed edition. No advance but no costs to the author. Any one else had dealings with them? 

Brandi Larsen
Posted: Monday, June 3, 2013 11:19 AM

Congratulations!

Lynn Montagano
Posted: Monday, June 3, 2013 1:52 PM

I have a contract offer from them as well as a couple other places. I haven't signed with any yet. I hope to soon. =)

Congratulations!
Brandi Larsen
Posted: Monday, June 3, 2013 3:49 PM

Lynn, congratulations to you as well!

Nevena Georgieva
Posted: Tuesday, June 4, 2013 12:28 PM

Kathleen and Lynn, 

This is fantastic news! Congratulations to both of you. We'd love to share the news of your success with the other members! Can we announce it on Twitter & Facebook? If you have social media accounts, let me know!

Nevena 

Book Country Coordinator
Kathleen Shaputis
Posted: Wednesday, June 5, 2013 2:33 PM

Lynn, how exciting for you! Can't wait to hear what you decide.

The tweaked title is "Her Ghost Wears Kilts" and the release date for the eBooks is August 12th. I can't wait to see the cover image. Hopefully I'll have something in July to start advertising. For now it's a mark your calendar type of campaign.

As I told Nevena earlier - I have enjoyed working with Book Country members. This is a great place for support and reviews with fellow writers.

Kathleen

Lynn Montagano
Posted: Wednesday, June 5, 2013 4:37 PM

Nevena -- I haven't signed with anyone yet, but when I do I'll let you know. You can absolutely share the news when that happens! 

Kathleen -- How exciting! I'll certainly look for Her Ghost Wears Kilts when it's released. Yay! =)
Michee
Posted: Thursday, June 6, 2013 11:25 AM

Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to both of you.

Lynn, I'm not surprised because your book was awesome, I truly wish you the best of luck with choosing a publisher, and congratulate you on the fact that you have a choice.

And to Kathleen, congratulations, I absolutely love those girls!  Consider your book purchased the moment it hits the shelf.

Michee 

Lynn Montagano
Posted: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 7:39 PM

Thanks Michee!

You've been a fabulous supporter from the beginning and I appreciate that more than you know. =)
Kayla Nicks
Posted: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 8:07 PM
Hi Lynn, this is Kayla i'm reading your book Catch My Breatha and its great. I love it! I love Alastair how he's so romantic. Well anyways i was wondering, well your an amazing writer and i was wondering if you could read my books Love and Demons and P.S I Love You. I haven't finished them yet but i hope i will soon. I hope you read my books and give me any recommendations in order to improve them.
Kayla Nicks
Posted: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 8:17 PM
Congratulations Lynn!! Please let me know whenever you make you decide. Again congrats! I would love to read your books that have been published in the near future.
Lynn Montagano
Posted: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 9:06 PM

Thanks Kayla!

Once you've posted your books I'll be more than happy to take a look. =)
Kayla Nicks
Posted: Saturday, June 15, 2013 7:49 PM
Thanks so much!! Im almost done with my books. I hope it won't be too long. But I don't care im having too much fun writing them. I love your book Catch My Breath. Its awesome. I love how its so romantic and sexy! Also, have you signed up with that publishing company yet? And congrats on the offer. I knew you were going to get it. Thanks again for responding.
Rachel Anne Marks
Posted: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 3:33 PM

So awesome!!! Uber congrats!

Jump to different Forum...