RSS Feed Print
New Paranormal Romance Offering - The Phantom Chronicles
Kimberly Jones
Posted: Friday, July 27, 2012 1:43 PM

Hello out there,

I saw the thread about not being shy to plug our manuscripts and for some reason, I couldn't get the 'reply' button to offer up a box to type in.  It wouldn't have occured to me to post a note in here.

Anywho, I've only posted the first half of the prologue so far, but I'll be posting more as I make edits and would love to have some eyes on it.

Here's the blurb:

Even amongst immortals, there are beings that are considered only to be be myth.  This is their story.  This is The Phantom Chronicles.  -----------  BOOK 1  ----------- 

Kaleb Ridenour is a Fallen Angel and up until a couple thousand years ago, he thought he was deserving of his fate.  Now, armed with the knowledge that he was betrayed by another Angel, he 's on a mission to uncover the truth and reclaim his place among the righteous.  To accomplish this, he'll need to go deep into the bowels of The Underworld to Tartarus, a place from which not even the most powerful of immortals can return.  Save for one race - the Phantoms. Going against Fate, Kaleb has been scowering the globe for more than two-thousand years to find just one of these elusive beings and when he finally does, she's not like anything he could have ever expected. Alina Klein hasn't had an easy life.  Orphaned from birth, she was in and out of foster homes for the first twelve years of her life.  As if that weren't enough, she's always been able to commune with the dead...whether she wants to or not.  Now things seem to be getting worse - she keeps losing time and she's pretty sure she's being stalked by...an angel?

Nevena Georgieva
Posted: Monday, July 30, 2012 10:36 AM

Hi Kimberly, the blurb sounds intriguing! Thanks for posting.

Jump to different Forum...