RSS Feed Print
FYI: a new marketing site
Mimi Speike
Posted: Friday, December 2, 2016 2:51 PM

Book Country has been losing members ever since the original redesign. Before it goes ka-put, I would like to announce that a dozen of the original members have formed a new site dedicated to discussing marketing, ways and means, but we also chat about a range of issues regarding writing and publishing. What we do not do is give critiques (except one-to-one, privately).   

The group consists of GD Deckard, Atthys Gage, Carl E. Reed, Perry Palin, DJ Lutz, Mimi Speike, DocTom, Curtis Bausse (I may be forgetting one or two), these the rats who have jumped the Book Country ship. Another half dozen are pulled from other sources, and a larger number yet follow us (we see it in the notification emails) but have yet to chime in. I get many emails telling me that so-and-so liked my comment, from names I do not know, who have yet to announce themselves by posting a reply.   

If any here would like to have a look: https://writercoop.wordpress.com

It's crazy, but our tiny-membership site has more activity than this one. We are six moths old and very small, but we are strategizing about how to grow.

--edited by Mimi Speike on 12/2/2016, 3:06 PM--

Jump to different Forum...