RSS Feed Print
Still working on a few more site changes
Lucy Silag - Book Country Director
Posted: Thursday, November 19, 2015 10:18 AM

Hi everyone! Last month I announced on the blog that there are some areas of Book Country that have been under construction. As you have seen, we added avatars to the discussion boards (exemplified to the left--that's me!) and we also have made it so that when you click on a member's name in the discussion boards, you go directly to their profile.

A couple things that I didn't mention in the post that we have also been working on are: Your dashboard has been slightly reorganized so that you can access more of the site directly from that page (your profile, reports, etc). Up top on the Book Country header, you can see that you are able to click easily to our seven social media channels.

We are still working on an expanded FAQ and a few changes to the Learn and Publish tabs as the top of the page so that they will be more intuitive to navigate.

When all of these changes are done, I will do another blog post outlining them. Until then, bear with us and please don't hesitate to get in touch with me with questions or comments.

Amber J. Wolfe
Posted: Thursday, November 19, 2015 1:52 PM

Awesome, Lucy! You've been super busy

Keep up the good work!

ValerieT
Posted: Thursday, November 19, 2015 6:16 PM

Thanks, Lucy!

Jump to different Forum...