RSS Feed Print
Delwyn of the Realms by Kelly Proudfoot--Up on Book Country
Amber Wolfe
Posted: Friday, January 16, 2015 9:00 PM

What am I reading right now? Well, it's another WIP up on Book Country. It's an Slipstream/Interstices manuscript by Kelly Proudfoot, and she's looking for reviews! Her style of writing is pleasant. Her descriptions are lush and vivid. Although needing some revision, I found her story interesting--She's only got two chapters up, and I've only finished the first, but it was fun to read. If you like Slipstream/Interstices, give this WIP a chance and leave a review. The author will appreciate it.

Technical info:

The WIP is around 10,000 words.

It's font is Times New Roman

Give Kelly Proudfoot a chance. You won't be disappointed. I'm following her!

Dele Ayeni
Posted: Tuesday, January 27, 2015 7:40 PM

Amber,

Where can I find this? It sounds interesting! I'm not exactly a new member of Book Country but I'm still navigating my way around the website!

Dele

Amber Wolfe
Posted: Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:51 PM

Hi, Dele! It's great you want to give this WIP a try! Here's step-by-step instructions on how to find Delwyn of the Realms:

First, hover your mouse over Read & Review

Second, scroll down and hover your mouse over Genre, then Fantasy. Click Fantasy.

Third, on the Fantasy Page, there should be a line of pictures showing subgenres of Fantasy. Click on Slipstream/Interstices (You might have to click on the arrow beside the pictures to find it).

Fourth, on the Slipstream/Interstices page, go down and click on Search for Slipstream/Interstices Manuscripts, and the page should go to a list of WIPs of that genre. Delwyn of the Realms should be near the top of the list.

Alternatively, you could search Delwyn under Members in the Search Bar. Her profile page has the WIP on it.

Hope that helps. If not, say so and I'll try to explain it better.

Happy Reading!

Lucy Silag - Book Country Community Manager
Posted: Wednesday, January 28, 2015 3:33 PM

Amber--awesome instructions! You are so thorough and helpful--we really appreciate it!

How about a link, too? DELWYN OF THE REALMS is here.

(Love the title of this book!)

Jump to different Forum...