RSS Feed Print
A Newbie Stopping in to Say Hello
Lauren Grey
Posted: Sunday, August 10, 2014 12:48 AM

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I've just come over from another online writing community, and so far I'm impressed with what's happening on BC. I write mystery, thriller, paranormal romance and fantasy, sci-fi romance, but sorry, there's not a zombie, vampire, werewolf or dragon in any of my novels.

I hope to meet lots of like-minded writers and do read swaps, giving and receiving helpful crits. Please drop by and say hello, I'd love to meet you and your books. 

Also, any tips to make life easier on here, would be most helpful as I stumble along blindly, trying this and that...

Darius Stransky
Posted: Monday, August 11, 2014 11:35 AM

I think everyone's shy.

Very quiet in here - can't find a soul to talk to....... Is it pub o'clock yet?

Lucy Silag - Book Country Community Manager
Posted: Monday, August 11, 2014 11:59 AM

Hi Lauren and Darius,

Welcome to Book Country! I'm the Community Manager for the site. I can help show you around. I'm sending you both connection requests. Once you accept, we can private message, or you can always email me at Lucy@BookCountry.com.

So glad to have you both here!

Lucy

Lauren Grey
Posted: Monday, August 11, 2014 2:52 PM
Yes, Darius it is very quiet in the forums here, not at all like what we're used to is it? lol
Lauren Grey
Posted: Monday, August 11, 2014 2:55 PM

Thank you Lucy, still trying to get a hang of things here, so I'll be in touch. We'll see how successful this reply to quote goes, lol.

Jump to different Forum...