RSS Feed Print
My Book
Ladyhawke
Posted: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 2:11 PM

OK, I posted one of my books and it appears in my profile...now what       

G

Lucy Silag - Book Country Community Manager
Posted: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 2:29 PM

Hi @Ladyhawke--that's great news! Thanks for letting everybody know via these 2 discussion posts.

Now that your book is up, it's a great time to start connecting to other members, reviewing their work, and asking them to review yours in kind. Here's a blog post I wrote about how to find an audience for your book by being a fan of other writers' work.

And here's a guide to connecting on Book Country.

Good luck and have fun--let us know if you need anything--email us at support@bookcountry.com.

Thanks!

Lucy

Ladyhawke
Posted: Friday, April 18, 2014 11:28 AM

how long does it take for it to appear in the book list??

Garfield

Ladyhawke
Posted: Friday, April 18, 2014 11:34 AM

dah...there I go finding something after the fact...found it in the search for more...
Lucy Silag - Book Country Community Manager
Posted: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 1:42 PM

No worries, Garfield! Just let me know if you have any more questions. You can also always email us at support@bookCountry.com.

Happy writing and reviewing!

Lucy

RobinCandelario
Posted: Friday, June 27, 2014 6:13 PM

I have 2 books myself up for review and none viewed them yet. I gave my in depth opinion of the False Rose, then returned to my own book. You have to review others and have faith someone will review your work. Until they do; keep working on your own. Yesterday I added over 1,700 words to the book. Today I wrote the Glossary; which may or may not be the entire Glossary when I am finished. It well could be.

Jump to different Forum...