RSS Feed Print
Anybody there?
Lost in the woods
Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 1:23 AM

Hey people Lost in the woods here. I've been tappin' on the plastics for some time now. I ain't tried to find a agent just yet. I wrote a little piece for another place just to see ifin' anyone likes any of my stories. Seems that it's just to big. I'll be danged ifin' I'm gonna dull my Tomahawk on it to make it fit. Ifin' anyone would like to gander at it in time I'll layer on ya. I promise to leave my shootin' iron alone and my green river in the belt. Well I've chawed on your ear enough. Step light and listen it might save your skin!
Lucy Silag - Book Country Community Manager
Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 9:36 AM

Hi there, Lost in the woods, welcome to Book Country!

Just sent you a connection request. Hope you will just let me know if you need anything here on Book Country. If you are looking for a good book to review head over to our Books page--we've got a bunch of great stuff up there, and we're always finding new stuff to feature, too. Once you've reviewed someone else's work, you can post your own.

Really looking forward to seeing what you post!

Lucy Silag

Book Country Community and Engagement Manager

Lost in the woods
Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 2:19 PM

Thank ya kindly Miss Silag. I did put my speckles on and gandered at a little piece called "Red Rover" I think I did try to add my cents wroth, but who knows I may have dry balled it. There ain't a roar and smoke with these things when ya got right like my smoke pole. Later I'll part the bushes and have another gander. I know your busy so I'll go.  Lost in the woods

Jump to different Forum...