RSS Feed Print
From AuthorStand to Book Country
Zach Heher
Posted: Monday, March 3, 2014 4:33 PM
Hello everyone on Book Country!
My name is Zach Heher and I am a new member. A lot of you are starting to notice these topics about AuthorStand popping up on this site, 
and I would like to state that I was a member of AuthorStand. I would just like to say that I can't wait to check out everyone's stories and I can't wait to start uploading.
I probably won't be uploading this week due to a convention I'm going to this weekend and I have some studying to do. But please help me feel welcome, and I can't wait
to get to know everyone.

Brandi Larsen
Posted: Monday, March 3, 2014 4:54 PM

Hi Zach!

Welcome to Book Country! We're glad you're here.

Best,

Brandi

Lucy Silag
Posted: Monday, March 3, 2014 5:08 PM

Hi Zach! It's great to meet you. Welcome! We're thrilled to welcome the AuthorStand writers to our community.

I just sent you a connection request so that we can be in touch directly. Please don't hesitate to get in touch and let me know if you need a guided tour. That's what I am here for!

Happy writing and have fun at the convention!

Lucy Silag

Book Country Community and Engagement Manager

Linnea Ren
Posted: Tuesday, March 4, 2014 11:06 AM

Hey!

Welcome to Book Country. I'm excited to see what stories you upload As of right now I've been banned from critiquing (from a friend, not from the site), but after it's done I'd love to take a look at your stuff. What kinds of things do you like to write/read?

If you have any questions or just want to chat, go ahead and send me a message! I'm shy, but I do love talking to people, especially about writing. 

Hope you enjoy it here!

~Linnea

DCLabs
Posted: Wednesday, March 5, 2014 11:01 PM

Welcome Zach, glad to have you come over!  This is a very exciting transition for sure.  I look forward to getting the chance to read through your work.  You'll find BC a great place for peer review and a tool to polish any WIP you may have.  You can even self pub if you want, bonus!

@Linnea, nobody will know if you sneak a critique in will they?   Just say it's revenge for one they left on your work.

Linnea Ren
Posted: Wednesday, March 5, 2014 11:16 PM
@DC: Hm... I dunno. My friend can read me like an open book I'll walk into her house and she'll lecture me about how I'm not supposed to critique. It's only a two month ban. No biggie. I think.

Jump to different Forum...