RSS Feed Print
Hello to all Writers
Atri
Posted: Monday, December 9, 2013 12:25 PM

Hello EveryOne!! My name is Atri but I use Atri Cruizer as my pen name. I am currently residing in West Bengal, India. And I really love to think about new story ideas, I have a few plots in my head right now and I have just started writing them down.

Currently I am working on my first book- The Horror Nights!!!! The book contains horror-romance and one horror-thriller novella. I have finished the first draft but it is yet nothing near a real story. I am a newbie writer with very little idea about writing books, so the editing process is running slower than it should be. But I am really working hard to get it on track and present to the readers a great e-book. I will be expecting the support of all of my senior and respected writers and I am just glad to be here on Book Country.

imawake
Posted: Monday, December 30, 2013 1:17 PM

Hi Atri! It's nice to meet you. You'll find people very friendly and helpful here; I certainly have and I'm fairly new here too. And whether you're a newbie or a seasoned writer, I think everyone finds the editing process slow and sometimes difficult. I think it's harder and takes longer to edit than to actually write the book! Good luck with your horror stories. I hope you will post it on here for us to read.

Isabell

Jump to different Forum...