RSS Feed Print
It's a little dead in here...
Bskelhorn
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 9:41 AM

Any horror writers penning their next collection of short stories or working on the next House of Leaves?

Bskelhorn
Posted: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 6:08 AM

Wow! Over 1000 views and no replies from anyone.....

Well I will just leave this here.....

Sanitarium Magazine is always open for submissions from horror writers, so if you are looking for an audience give us a go. 

Raymos Smith
Posted: Sunday, September 8, 2013 6:08 PM

Hey everyone, my name's Raymos Smith, and i've recently added my full length story here on book country.  It is my take on a zombie story and i have re-invented the genre enough to change it to be my own.  It's more science based than the typical zombie story, with a gripping and thrilling story of chaos, gore, and sorrow.  Please give it a read.  Thanks to everyone who took the time to even read this post.
Mimi Speike
Posted: Monday, October 14, 2013 2:22 PM

To the new members: A bit of explanation is in order.

This site was recently redesigned, and much of the former functionality has been lost. It is no longer a snap to get from here to there, in the blink of an eye. A large percentage of old members have, seemingly, fled the site. Others may be lurking in the shadows, watching, crestfallen. I've jumped back in, one of the few to do so. A once vibrant site has nose-dived, as far as the discussion goes, anyway.

This site will build back, I believe. Will the all-in-one-spot, not so pretty but so easy to access connectivity trickle back as well?

--edited by Mimi Speike on 10/14/2013, 7:50 PM--

Jump to different Forum...