RSS Feed Print
Do you have a new Erotica project to workshop on Book Country? Need readers? Start here!
Nevena Georgieva
Posted: Friday, June 28, 2013 12:29 PM

Welcome to Book Country, erotica writers!   

Since most of you are probably new here (although perhaps some of the old romance folks on the site will take the leap too), I wanted to create a place where you could have a conversation about your newly-uploaded manuscripts. 

Do you need feedback? Go ahead, talk about it here!    

Nevena 

Book Country Coordinator 

Mike Sirjue
Posted: Monday, September 9, 2013 9:22 PM

I'm interested in making Erotica. 

I'm a comic artist and hadn't started a project yet. 

I'm looking for some tips about what makes good erotica?

At my best I would try to replicated the erotic work done by Alan Moore's in Neonomicon.

N.R.Wine
Posted: Thursday, September 12, 2013 3:02 PM

I just posted my first draft of my very first manuscript. Any feedback is welcome!
James Blackford
Posted: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 10:22 PM

I just uploaded my story and would appreciate any feedback. And of course would be more than happy to trade reviews with anyone interested.
Mandy Lee
Posted: Saturday, December 27, 2014 11:19 AM

Hi.  I'm pretty new to the site.  I've just posted the first half of my novel You Don't Know Me.  It's an erotic romance.  I'm a huge fan of this genre.  I had an idea and thought why not give it a go.  I'm looking for feedback mostly on the plot.  Does it work?  The first draft is finished and I'm currently busy improving the second half.  I'm also planning on a trilogy.

I'll check out the manuscripts mentioned here, and I'd be eternally grateful for all the feedback I can get on mine!

Lezli Horn
Posted: Thursday, January 1, 2015 9:03 PM

Hi Mandy,

Saw your post. Will take a look at it within the week (am back to work tomorrow so will take a few days.) Just wanted to let you know that your request was seen.

Lezli

Mandy Lee
Posted: Friday, January 2, 2015 7:35 AM

Hi Lezli,

Thanks so much!  I'm grateful for all the help and advice I can get!

Mandy

Leslie J Portu
Posted: Thursday, March 19, 2015 7:31 PM

Hello fellow erotica writers! We seem to be a rather small bunch! At any rate, I'd like to add my book to the short list:

Title: Alex, by Mercedes Snow

Just posted the manuscript today. It is incomplete, but very nearly finished. Would love any feedback I can get!

Feel free to request a swap. 

Leslie J Portu

Tricia McKee
Posted: Friday, August 14, 2015 10:05 PM

Hi All,

I've made some revisions and added quite a bit of the novel Moonlight & Whiskey. Including some of the love scenes I teased y'all with but didn't really give...Always leave 'em wanting more.

I would love for some more folks to have a look at it and give me some feedback. If you can't read it all that's fine, ( If I spent all the time I'd like reading the other manuscripts, I would never have time to work on mine just let me know what you did read and you're thoughts, (I'm pretty thick skinned for a writer, so sock it to me). It's a fun lighthearted romance about a woman learning to love herself and a man learning he's capable of love, with a little magic thrown in for good measure and mixed up in the melting pot that is New Orleans.

I'm also looking for more connections. Anyone interested?

Jump to different Forum...