RSS Feed Print
It's about time...
KellyM
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 4:20 PM

Hi everyone! So I joined a while back, but I haven't been all that active. I was part of another online group, as well as 2 local groups, and they were taking up a lot of time. Well, the local groups have become more cheerleading than feedback, and the other online group is slowing in participation. I've been wanting to become more active here, and I think this is finally the time for me to give it a shot.

I've had two short stories published in anthologies. Have completed an urban fantasy manuscript and a YA paranormal romance but have received not so much as a nibble of interest from queries. I'm currently working on an NA erotic contemporary romance.

So that's me and my writing in a very thin nutshell. I look forward to working with everyone.

Kelly

Nevena Georgieva
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 5:31 PM

Hi Kelly! *waves*

Welcome to the site. It seems like there is a burgeoning group of YA and NA writers on the site, so I think you'll find new friends! Also, you'll be happy to know that this summer we're adding NA and several YA categories to our map. 

Anyhow, my name is Nevena and I am the Book Country assistant. I tweet from the BC Twitter (@BookCountry) and manage the Facebook account, so we can chat there too if you're on social media. 

You might find the following blog post helpful: http://bookcountry.com/Industry/Article.aspx?articleId=139379. It's a how-to guide for new members, and it covers topics such as star ratings and review process.

Happy weekend!
Nevena

Jump to different Forum...