RSS Feed Print
Evening
Dennise Sleeper
Posted: Sunday, November 6, 2011 12:14 AM
I'm pleased to meet your acquaintance. As I work 6 days a week 9-9, I'll do my best to check in, but don't get worried if I'm missing off and on. Especially when it get's closer to Christmas.

I'm the mother of 5 children from 23 down to 13 year old twins. I homeschool and have a senior, a 10th grader and the twins are 8th grade.

I live in the Sunshine state, although sometimes it's liquid. Love the outdoors and gardening. Ours vegetable garden is up and running as it is our season now.

I've written books across many genres. Picture Books, Young Adult and Science Fiction.

Not yet published, but working on it.

Dennise Sleeper

Charl F king
Posted: Saturday, February 18, 2012 6:44 AM

You have a pretty hectic life. I'm impressed, 5 kids? really? Oh my and the last lot twins. I do know how hard twins can me, my son has twins. Glad it ain't me, is all I can say. Is the 9-9 job away from home? Oh silly me, you have a shop, right? What sort of shop? I also so love gardening, especially veggies. I'm actually an organic gardener.
Dennise Sleeper
Posted: Saturday, February 18, 2012 10:30 AM
It's hectic, but it's mine. Yes, 5 children. The 23 and 18 year olds are in Orlando this weekend at a ComicCon. They are having a ball. Good to see them getting a long. Having twins was difficult. I felt sorry for them because, unlike the other children, they didn't really have too much individual time with me. They both seemed to need me at the same time. They still have each other, but are sleeping in separate beds. (at least for the past month. we'll see how long that lasts)
We purchase  the fruits and vegetables we don't grow from local organic farms. Maybe if I ever get to leave this place, I'll find a way to get back into gardening on a larger scale. Right now it's just for the family and sometimes friends, depending on the yield.

Watch for my email.

See ya,

Jump to different Forum...