RSS Feed Print
Want reviews, please!
katemcbradylydon
Posted: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 2:32 PM

I'm really enjoying the postings of other writers, and have done 5 or 6 reviews so far. It's stimulating to see the different angles, settings, characters and mindsets, and that's really great. I introduced myself a bit back -- I'm Kate, I write a lot of humorous stuff, and do a lot of dialogue in my stories. I like having my characters comment on each other as well as themselves, so that there's a variety of perspectives on everyone.  I keep checking OFF CENTER, my mystery, of which I've posted 2 chapters, but haven't got a review yet. I've listed it under General Mystery, although I wonder if that's the right category. (There isn't a special category designation for humorous, off-beat, quirky, character-driven, sort of non-traditional mysteries, and General seemed the closest match.) I'm looking for general feedback as well as the comments on on the categories I selected. This is a book I've worked on for a long time. I know what my writing group has thought about several revisions. So far, in sending it out, I've got rejections, but I have begun to get positive rejections on it, but would love to have some feedback from the exciting writers here.

Jump to different Forum...