RSS Feed Print
Hello everyone! Glad I was invited to the party!
RenegadeScribe
Posted: Monday, March 21, 2011 2:58 PM

I've already been here a couple of days and figured I would drop by here to say hello.

My name is R. Alexander Spoerer, and I write SF with a Fantasy twist. Most would call it Sci-Fantasy. However, I also enjoy writing military SF, and of SF genre stories.

I wanted to become a beta user here in order to be part of a new community which looks to be built from the ground up as a place for writers to come read and critique each others work and for people to take it seriously. You have no idea how many other communities out there are filled with those who don't and the entire community suffers for it.

At the moment, I've uploaded one of my short stories, called Proof of Self, that combines Greek Mythology with Military SF. I'm thinking of writing more with the character and wanted to get some feedback from all of you on it.

I'm also planning to upload some of a novel that I have written that I would like to improve on. But that'll be a bit later.

Either way, I'm glad to be here and looking forward to getting to know you all better!

Jump to different Forum...