RSS Feed Print
Stopping by to say Howdy
TerriMolina
Posted: Monday, March 14, 2011 9:17 PM

Hi Everyone! It's great to meet you all!  I followed Colleen here from Backspace when she posted an announcement looking for beta testers.

I've spent the last couple of days looking over everything...checking out the site. Very nice. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better and interacting.

My personal info in a nutshell: I'm Tex-Mex born and raised in SE Texas...and I don't really say "howdy"   I write romance..both suspense and supernatural. My journey into this writing career has been crazy at best....I've been the proverbial Humpty Dumpty...so close, yet falling off that wall.  Of course I just glue myself back together (with help from my lovely kings horses and men) and start climbing the wall again.  It paid off.

My first sale, a novella called Her Will His Way is now available at Amazon. It's (actually) a contemporary romance and set in south Texas...as are a majority of my works.

I recently signed a contract with Decadent Publishing for my first novel, Forget Me Not. No release date is set yet.

Okay...sorry to babble on.  See ya in the other rooms.

Jump to different Forum...