RSS Feed Print
WANTED, Great Books!Group together and let's sell our books!
Michael R Hagan
Posted: Sunday, November 25, 2012 11:43 AM

Hi
Let's be honest. Anyone can epublish anything, and buyers are tentative at best to try an experimental purchase of a title which is not also physically available in the stores.
I'm looking for the best books, as yet unpublished,to market and sell.... together!
The idea is, we get a group of us together, whose books pass the litmus test of the others in the group. We review and edit each other's work (comprehensively) selecting the best books until we have 10 great works, by 10 new authors, motivated to sell, sell, sell.
We get a print run done, at a better price than any one of us could get alone, through our own publishing name, and sell the ebooks and hard copy books through the usual sites.
All 10 of us (I say us, optimistically hoping that my book makes it to the final 10) market and sell the books in our local areas. I don't suspect that much money will be made at this stage, but the hope would be that if enough copies are sold and loved, one of the big players might pick up the most popular titles, the proof of its marketability being self-evident!
Anyone can leave the group at any time, should a 'proper' publishing house make them an offer they can't refuse, or indeed for any reason they choose.

First things first.... If, and only if you wish to participate in this, please list your name, book title and genre here and we will start reviewing/editing.
Serious and full reviews only please..... you may end up representing this work, and will be associated with all final creations.

I'll go first. 

Michael R. Hagan
The Desolate
Historical/Supernatural Thriller

Colleen Lindsay
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2012 7:19 AM

Hi Michael -

Our Community Guidelines prohibit members from soliciting to other members for any reason. The sole exception is announcing your own book sales in the Member News and Announcements section. I'm locking down this thread.

Best,

Colleen

Jump to different Forum...