RSS Feed Print
Romantic Suspense!
Serena Louise
Posted: Saturday, June 15, 2013 4:14 PM

I've recently uploaded my book, Madeline, which is a romantic suspense, here is the link, if any of you are interested in giving me my first review!
http://www.bookcountry.com/Books/BookDetails.aspx?bookid=143477
It's not a term I've really heard of in the romance genre, but I think it can open a world of possibilities for the genre.
After briefly flicking through some of the same on the map, I see that quite a few involve, murder and thing along those lines. 
What makes a good romantic suspense for you?? Any fav romantic suspense books that are published???
Your thoughts?

Kayla Nicks
Posted: Sunday, June 16, 2013 11:34 AM
Hi this is Kayla. What is your book Madeline about? I posted up 2 books but im not finished with them yet. I hope I will finish one of them soon.
Lucy Silag
Posted: Monday, June 17, 2013 4:12 PM

Hi Serena!

Have you ever read any of Philippa Gregory's books?  I've really liked all of them, but I have to say that THE OTHER BOLEYN GIRL and THE BOLEYN INHERITANCE were my favorites--both kept me on the absolute edge of my seat!  Your book is contemporary, so these might not be the best comparison, but the way Gregory was able to combine historical detail, sweeping romance, and twisty, thrilling plot might be interesting for you to check out.

Good luck--looking forward to seeing what you think!

Lucy

Jump to different Forum...