RSS Feed Print
Newbie here!
JWillemse
Posted: Thursday, October 1, 2015 5:10 PM

Hi book country people! I joined your site a while back but have just watched so far - feel ready to join in now.

I'm an assistant technical writer for a product design and development company. I kinda blagged my job on the strength of a mediocre degree and a graduate program. I seem to be doing okay though, so not complaining, some of what I've written has actually found it's way into product manuals and the odd user guide. Some VERY odd user guides...

What I really want to do though is write fiction. I've churned out four books so far, to varying degrees of readability, lol. None published as yet, but I think I'm getting better as I write more - looking for a critique partner or group that's prepared to go the distance with long books and tell me straight if I am. 

I write urban fantasy and science fiction. Looking forward to meeting you all and exchanging thoughts. Glad to be here.

Tassie

Amber J. Wolfe
Posted: Friday, October 2, 2015 12:41 AM

Hi, Tassie! Welcome to Book Country

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Amber

Lucy Silag - Book Country Director
Posted: Tuesday, October 6, 2015 3:10 PM

Hi Tassie--Welcome. Just sent you a connection request, though I noticed your profile was still blank. Looking forward to learning more about you when you fill it out!
Anita Marie
Posted: Monday, October 12, 2015 8:55 PM

Yes, do fill it out! Don't be shy!happy

Jump to different Forum...