RSS Feed Print
Dangerous Snacks
Mandy Lee
Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2015 6:20 PM

Hi all,

I write in two different genres under two different names:

Erotic Romance under the name of Mandy Lee

Comedic fiction under the name of A J Smith

I'm here to ask for input on the second genre this time.  I've got a comedy trilogy which I'm aiming to self-publish.  Dangerous Snacks is the first instalment.  It's already gone through the mill with agents and had interest from a big agency in the UK.  In the end, they didn't feel that they could offer representation.  It's been sitting on my laptop ever since, but now I've decided that it might as well sit on Amazon and the likes.  To be perfectly honest, I'm not looking to make major changes to the storyline or the characters.  I'm looking more for feedback on style, and continuity issues.  So, if you're into comedic fiction and/or have something you'd like me to critique in return, please get in touch.  PS.  There's a lot of swearing in these books.  I love the English Language in all its forms and personally don't have an issue with it.  If you do have an issue with swearing, then I'd steer clear!

Mimi Speike
Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2015 9:52 PM

Mandy, I am going to start reading your comic novel. I am reading two other things, doing a chapter of one, taking notes, etc, then a chapter of the other. Beside allowing me to assure writers that I am on long-promised reviews, it gives me thinking-it-over time.

Mandy Lee
Posted: Friday, August 28, 2015 2:21 AM

Hi Mimi,

Thanks so much.  I'll return the favour!

Jump to different Forum...