RSS Feed Print
Greetings from Ohio
Emma Burnside
Posted: Friday, March 6, 2015 6:40 PM

Hello, everyone.  I'm Emma Burnside (my writing pseudonym), new to the site.  I have written a few novels, my current one being a paranormal romance.  I hope to make friends with other writers here, give some feedback and eventually give some in return.
I live in a small town in southern Ohio, with my dog and cat.  In addition to reading, I love to travel around the world. 
Favorite movies - Hitchcock movies, musicals, Wes Anderson movies, good heist flicks, and I can endlessly watch Young Frankenstein
Favorite TV shows - Mad Men, Game of Thrones, almost anything on Masterpiece Mystery, Breaking Bad, Justified, and MASH reruns
Favorite music - Ella Fitzgerald, Billy Holliday, U2, REM, Alanis Morissette, Dusty Springfield, Patsy Cline, and of course The Beatles (favorite Beatle: John)

A Lifetime in Aries
Posted: Monday, March 9, 2015 1:10 AM

Welcome, nice to meet you. I am also new here, with the same desires to learn and help. Congrats on your past books and good luck with your current.
Amber Wolfe
Posted: Monday, March 9, 2015 7:11 AM

Hi, Emma. As A Lifetime in Aries said, welcome to Book Country

It's so cool you've written a few novels. You sound like a nice person. I hope we can be friends

Amber

Lucy Silag - Book Country Director
Posted: Friday, March 13, 2015 4:29 PM

Hi Emma! I am sorry I missed your message last week!

Thanks for introducing yourself. So glad to have you here with us.

I am also into Mad Men and travel.

Let me know if I can help you with anything here on Book Country!

Lucy

Emma Burnside
Posted: Monday, March 23, 2015 5:43 PM

Thanks, all!  Now that some major work travel is over (for the moment), I hope to contribute.  Real life just intrudes too much into my reading and writing time! happy

Jump to different Forum...