RSS Feed Print
Looking to get in touch with readers and/or writers of erotic romance
Mandy Lee
Posted: Tuesday, December 23, 2014 3:25 PM

Hi,

I've just joined this site today, reviewing the opening chapters of a book, and posting the first half of my erotic romance, You Don't Know Me.  I'm looking for people who read and/or write in the same genre to exchange reviews.  Please get in touch if you're interested.  I'm interested in reading all genres, not just erotic romance.  Mandy Lee

Lucy Silag - Book Country Director
Posted: Tuesday, May 19, 2015 10:51 AM

Hi Mandy--I wanted to check in on you since you posted this. I've seen lots of reviews on YOU DON'T KNOW ME. Have you been connecting with folks, too?

I'll echo Mandy's post--raise your hand if you are a reader of erotic romance. I think you are REALLY going to like Mandy's book!

Mandy Lee
Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2015 2:35 PM

Hi Lucy,

I've only just seen your post.  Sorry it's taken so long!  I've been away from the site for a little while but I've rejoined now.  Just to let you know, I've reviewed a couple of books today and I'm busy making connections.

Thank you so much for your support for You Don't Know Me.  After some further work and editing, it's now available on Amazon.  Good reviews so far, but more in the UK than the US.  I've been working hard on the sequel with the aim of getting that out at Christmas.  The first draft is now finished.  I'm also giving up the day job at Christmas, and then going part time so that I can devote more time to writing and get on with publicising.  I'm seriously looking forwards to that!

Lucy Silag - Book Country Director
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 4:17 PM

Hi Mandy! Great to "see" you again! Congratulations on publishing YOU DON'T KNOW ME! That is sooo very exciting. I saw I have a private message from you--I'm digging through a fair amount of correspondence but I would like to connect with you and get the full scoop on all that is happening with you since we last chatted.

Well done and so good to have you back on Book Country!

SueHart
Posted: Thursday, September 3, 2015 6:23 PM

Hello, I write Romance.  I've got a couple on here and I'm willing to trade reads.  In a few days, I'll begin posting a new one.  Come, take a look.

Jump to different Forum...