RSS Feed Print
'Recent Discussions' tab
Russell Giles
Posted: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 2:24 AM

Hey all!   I have found this to be a wonderful site with a warm and inviting community!

One thing that I imagine could be a great help in keeping the feedback going is the addition of another tab to the message boards; a 'recently discussed' section.  A lot of times when perusing message boards, I try to keep up with the more recent forum posts.  There may be interesting looking discussions out there, but if the post hasn't had a response for several moths, I'm reluctant to post.  I guess I don't want to look silly by replying to a thread that no one is responding to anymore.  A section for 'recent' or 'active' threads would be a welcome addition that I think would help keep the message boards thrumming. 

Tis a thought, anyway.  I have no knowledge whatsoever of web design; there may be difficulties with the suggestion that I haven't thought of.  But if it is possible and not too much of a hassle, I think it'd be worth a try. 

Anyhoo, great site, keep up the good work!

Lucy Silag - Book Country Community Manager
Posted: Thursday, October 30, 2014 5:26 PM

Hi Russell--thanks for your comment. Did you know that if you do a blank search on discussions in top right hand corner, you can see a list of all the discussions and then sort by most recent post? Try that and see if it is helpful to you.
Russell Giles
Posted: Thursday, October 30, 2014 7:00 PM

Aha!  That works nicely, thank you much! 

Armed with this knowledge, I suspect I'll be much more discussion-involved. 

Created a monster, you have!  biggrin

Jump to different Forum...