RSS Feed Print
Drac Von Stoller
Drac Von Stoller
Posted: Monday, May 26, 2014 9:54 PM

Hello everyone at book country. I'm new to book country, but would like to tell you all a little about myself. I am Drac Von Stoller a self-published author of 31 Horrifying Tales From The Dead Series. I have written 155 short stories that have been downloaded over 200,000 times and have sold 1,487 audio books. I have just started bringing my short stories to life as short films. My first film was Bloody Mary and just finished my second film The Babysitter and the Man Upstairs. There will be around 5 films that will be released during the Halloween season. "Stills" from the Bloody Mary film are on my website and The Babysitter "Stills" will be up soon. My short story Bloody Mary in written form has been Number 1 for a solid 8 months on iTunes Top Free Ghost Stories in the US. I have 83 short stories in the Top Selling on Google Play in 6 categories. My best download month thus far was March 2014 with 18,753 downloads. Ultimate Goal is a TV Series and Feature Films. Please check out my website and pass it along to anyone you like. Thanks!

Drac Von Stoller  http://dracvonstoller.wix.com/drac

Janet Umenta, Book Country Assistant
Posted: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 9:20 AM

Welcome Drac! Looking forward to reading your work here.
Robert G. Moons
Posted: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 7:38 PM

Welcome Drac!

Another Authorstand transplant.

Rob.

Jump to different Forum...