RSS Feed Print
Call for guest blog posts!
Lucy Silag - Book Country Community Manager
Posted: Friday, May 23, 2014 2:34 PM

Hey there Book Country writers!

I'm looking for contributors to the Book Country blog! Have writerly wisdom to share with the community? Want to geek out about your fandom for an author you love? Want to research an industry trend and report on it? Or how about interview an author or one of your fellow members? I'm looking to expand members' involvement in our blog this summer. If you want to take part, just send me an email to Lucy@BookCountry.com and we'll set something up.

This is a great chance to publicize your own work, as well as try your hand at blogging if you haven't done that before.

Check out our blog to see what we've done in the past. We are all ears and open to new ideas, too!

Happy weekend!

Lucy Silag

Book Country Community and Engagement Manager

Mimi Speike
Posted: Friday, May 23, 2014 8:10 PM

Lucy, I think this is a grand idea.

I'd like to hear from writers who are already published. What has been their experience? Are they satisfied with results, pleased, disillusioned, what? With the next book, what will they do differently?

__________________________________________________________________________________

I plan to write about my experience working with an editor. Even if I don't submit the result (or you don't use it) it may help me sort out fixes, and reconcile my requirements - after I decide what they are - with her alternatives/suggestions. My head is spinning! I need to work through my doubt, my confusion, and my blindered thinking.

--edited by Mimi Speike on 5/23/2014, 11:34 PM--

Lucy Silag - Book Country Community Manager
Posted: Friday, June 6, 2014 3:35 PM

Hi Mimi,

These are all great questions/topics. Stand by as I search for guest bloggers!

Happy weekend!

Lucy

Jump to different Forum...