RSS Feed Print
CREATIVE NONFICTION
Bernard G. Malaga
Posted: Thursday, April 17, 2014 10:18 PM

Hello everyone! I'm a new member interested in connecting with Creative Nonfiction writers preferable living in northern Wisconsin, USA.

thardin
Posted: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 3:56 PM

I too am interested in Creative Nonfiction but I am not in the Northern Wisconsin area. I can be considered somewhat neighboring. I am in Minnesota, about 4 hours away.

New to this as well!

Lucy Silag - Book Country Community Manager
Posted: Thursday, May 1, 2014 11:40 AM

Hey Bernard! Where are you in Northern Wisconsin? I've spent a lot of time on Washington Island, in Door County, and in the Rhinelander-Minocqua area. Love it up there!

He doesn't write nonfiction, but we had a great Wisconsin writer named Nick Butler on our blog earlier this winter. He wrote a really sweet essay for us, you might check it out.

@thardin: Hello to you in MN as well! I am also a big fan of the Mall of America.

Let me know if you have questions or need help using the site!

Lucy

Book Country Community and Engagement Manager

napacione
Posted: Monday, January 25, 2016 4:23 AM

Hey man -- I did get noticed and published for writing this;  Booktango as they host their titles here allowed me to host The Pattern of Diagnosis as a story byte but you can read the print version in my magazine, The Ethereal Gazette.  I was published a few times for writing this but the aspect with me I can play this up darker than my fictional counterparts;  as in I am much darker than Kealan Patrick Burke or Jean-Loup Benete. How many of you on here can play up this style like a Gothic Horror story?  My five year memoir was my first full length outing and it was a creative nonfiction work that combined Gothic Horror and surreal weird dark humor with it. 
   I joined here on Halloween and came in with a bang no less;  I was fired from CreateSpace.com and within the days of joining Booktango.com and Bookcountry.com I found who I work with for my anthologies.  This is easy more productive than what you seen with CreateSpace.com or Lulu.com then working in tandem with TheBookPatch.com. Though some might not allow links to bios where one can get the print information.  I had looked into the sister imprints that are print and they cost an arm and a leg. I like the fact these guys cost nothing to publish e-form as some are without a job and I am giving some a lead.  I wrote a 4800 word article that I uploaded to here for sale with all the links that fact check everything;  my work does walk on the dark side a bit.

Jump to different Forum...