RSS Feed Print
Transfer
Ladyhawke
Posted: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 8:30 PM

I have transferred from Author Stand where I must confess I was not very active...I started writing in 08 and do mostly short stories and novellas...

much of my work is the result of 24 and 73 hour writing contests...I just completed a 73 000 word detective story in a 73 day contest...I do have a 

novella and a collection of short stories on Amazon/kindle..a second collection of SS's is almost ready and I have a couple of  novellas ready for pub. 

at any time...I Live in Ontario Canada...hopefully I will be more active on this site....I will be 75 on Tuesday... 

(Ladyhawke) 

Garfield McAdam

Lucy Silag - Book Country Community Manager
Posted: Wednesday, April 2, 2014 5:43 PM

Glad to see you introducing yourself over here!

Happy belated birthday to you, too!

Let me know if you need help with anything as you make the transition from AuthorStand to Book Country. We're glad to have you with us!

Lucy

PS: I love both your names: display name and real name!wink

imawake
Posted: Friday, April 25, 2014 3:00 PM

Hi Ladyhawke, and welcome! I'm afraid I haven't had a lot of time lately to see what's been going on here, but I hope you'll find it easier to be more active here than on your last site. I'm in awe of you to be so active writing at 75. Although in my eyes, it's not all that old. My parents are 78 and they do circles around me with the stuff they get done in a day. Anyway, happy belated birthday. You're a Pisces, is that right? I am too. I get along well with people in my sign. happy

Isabell

Jump to different Forum...