RSS Feed Print
Glad to be here
C.M. Rivers
Posted: Saturday, March 8, 2014 5:36 PM

Hi, C.M. here.  I write fantasy, poetry, essays, memoir, and some children's stuff.  I'm psyched to join Book Country, do some critiquing and be critiqued!  You can see samples of my writing at cmrivers.com
DCLabs
Posted: Sunday, March 9, 2014 10:03 PM

Hi CM, welcome to BookCountry, we're glad to have you.  Also a fantasy fan myself s can't wait to take a look at your works.  You'll find the peer reviews helpful and the community diverse yet welcoming!
Lucy Silag - Book Country Community Manager
Posted: Monday, March 10, 2014 9:51 AM

Hello, CM, and thanks for introducing yourself! So glad to have you here on Book Country!

I do think you both would be wonderful workshop  partners for one another. I hope you guys will connect and check out one another's work (once CM has uploaded, of course).

Lucy Silag

Book Country Community and Engagement Manager

C.M. Rivers
Posted: Saturday, March 29, 2014 2:41 PM

Thanks so much for the welcoming, DC and Lucy.  I appreciate the enthusiasm!  It's just that I didn't see these responses until now, because I'm still getting the hang of using the site.
JoannaBartlett
Posted: Sunday, March 30, 2014 9:29 PM

Hi C.M.

I'm still getting used to using Book Country as well. I'm writing a memoir at the moment, but love to read fantasy and sci-fi. It's interesting to read what folks are posting and I'm looking forward to getting reviews/critiques of my work in progress: Irrepressible Spirit (http://www.bookcountry.com/BookDetail.aspx?BookId=6487).

Joanna

Lucy Silag - Book Country Community Manager
Posted: Monday, March 31, 2014 1:53 PM

Glad you checked back on your post to see the responses!

If you click on the tiny little envelope at the top lefthand area of the screen on a Discussion Thread, you'll subscribe yourself to the discussion. Then you'll see that thread's activity in your homepage. Try it for the threads you participate in!

Lucy

Jump to different Forum...