RSS Feed Print
Hi, I am Alida and I am brand new here
Alida916
Posted: Sunday, February 2, 2014 10:47 PM

I need help with my bio. I have no clue. I fell into writing by accident. This book started as a gift for my nephew and I would post bits and pieces of it on Facebook for friends and family to review and I never thought I would build a fan base. My friends and family were so supportive they kept telling me to publish the book so here I am. I need any input I can get.
Lucy Silag
Posted: Monday, February 3, 2014 10:03 AM

Hi Alida!

Welcome to Book Country!

Filling out your profile can be kind of intimidating--a bit like figuring out what to say about yourself on the first day of school.

We put together some tips for filling out your profile here. There are also lots of good examples around the site. Browse and see if you're inspired! Basically, you just want to say something about yourself that helps us get to know you and your writing. It's doesn't have to be formal--whatever comes naturally! If you think of something you want to add our change, you can always edit it later!

In the meantime, I sent you a connection request. When we're connected, I'll recommend some folks to you with profiles that are really fun, and who are also interested in writing for young people.

Lucy Silag

Book Country Community and Engagement Manager

and PS: That is so AWESOME that you are getting so much support and helpful feedback from friends and fam via your Facebook page. Can't wait to see you bring your work over to BC!

Jump to different Forum...