RSS Feed Print
Start 2014 as a published writer!
Lucy Silag
Posted: Monday, December 30, 2013 10:47 AM

Ready to take the plunge and publish your eBook?

We've got some publish deals going on thru midnight on New Year's Eve that I wanted to make sure that the community knows about:

• 25% OFF our Discover package--a terrific blend of publishing services that allow for you, as the author, to maintain control
  • $50 OFF a custom cover trio--this is your chance to give your book an excellent professionally designed cover--make it pop off the online shelves and find readers in 2014!

Let us know if you want more info, or head over to our blog post about our deals to get started!

Lucy Silag

Book Country Community and Engagement Manager

Mimi Speike
Posted: Monday, December 30, 2013 4:49 PM

Thanks, Lucy.

I'm not ready, but I'm getting there. My original first chapter is broken up into nine chapters, fifteen thousand words, edited and added to. I'm starting on my original chapter two, and will try to simplify and clarify (I hope that's what I've done) and then move on to my original chapters three and four. Do-able, I think, by summer. I don't worry about missing this deal, I'm going for the top of the line. 

Lucy Silag
Posted: Tuesday, December 31, 2013 1:21 PM

Hey Mimi--It's so great to hear about your continued progress with Sly. So looking forward to when you publish!!

Happy New Year to you and sounds like 2014 is going to be an exciting one!!

Lucy

Mimi Speike
Posted: Tuesday, December 31, 2013 5:01 PM

Yes, I am very comfortable with my problematic choices and am more than willing to take my chances with them. I'm glad for all the input, it's made me really think things through. I have made compromises, but in the end, it has to be done my way. 

Jump to different Forum...