RSS Feed Print
Hi all
Ayuda Mei Amoir
Posted: Monday, September 9, 2013 6:18 AM

Hi everyone, Ayuda Mei Amoir here. just introduce myself and my co-writer/wife, we have had some time away from book country to work out and tweak our work-in-progress. Having a little trouble nailing the Primary Genre and Subgenres for the story. We believe that the Primary Genre should be Romance with up to three Subgenres: Historical, Fantasy, and New Adult. Our main question is can our story have more than one subgenre and still stand strong under all that weight. here is a VERY rough outline of our work-in-progress; Set in the days of Ancient Greece, Lykaios, Guard-Captain to Theseus is sent to the Palace-City of Knossoss, home to Theseus' old enemy: Minos. After facing the Deadly Sea-Hydra, Lykaios comes face-to-face with the beautiful and head-strong princess; Eris of Atlantis. only at the end of what is called 'The Minoan Games' does Lykaios come to learn why the games' true purpose. to find someone to act as a personal bodyguard of the Princess. Again VERY rough outline of the story. Any help would be appreciated.
Ayuda Mei Amoir
Posted: Monday, September 9, 2013 7:52 AM

Just an update my co-writer/wife and I have dropped the New Adult Genre has a possible Sub-Genre so now we only two Sub-Genres; Historical because the WIP is set in Ancient Greece and Fantasy as we have Gods and Monsters from Greek Mythology.

Jump to different Forum...