RSS Feed Print
Crawling out of the rabbit hole to say hey
Aira Philipps
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 5:37 PM

Hello everyone!

I have spent the last few days off and on navigating through the site. Trying to get a feeling for what is up.

So a little about me...I'm a bit of a clown. I like Antiques and have been dealing in them since I was around twelve when my parents had an antique shop. I have a web site on how to appraise your own junk. I grow herbs and study them. Weekends are for antiques, writing and an occasional beer or three.You would think I would write reverence but I have entirely too much inner dialogue for that.

So If you just want to say hey that would be great. Looking forward to learning from everyone

Aira Philipps

--edited by Aira Philipps on 8/20/2013, 5:39 PM--

Nevena Georgieva
Posted: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 11:53 AM

Hi Aira, 

Welcome!

My name is Nevena and I am the BC coordinator. Feel free to reach out to me if you have questions about writing reviews or just anything about how the site works. 

My email is nevena (at) bookcountry (dot) com.

--edited by Nevena Georgieva on 8/28/2013, 11:53 AM--

Lucy Silag
Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2013 1:42 PM

Hiya, Aira! Glad to meet you via Book Country.

Just wanted to point out a couple resources to you as you are getting acclimated.

Here's the Book Country FAQ, a video tutorial that I think is pretty snazzy, and a blog post that introduces new members into how to really get involved in the site.

Let me know if you need anything, and welcome!!

Lucy Silag

Book Country Community and Engagement Manager

Jump to different Forum...