RSS Feed Print
Newbie!!
Serena Louise
Posted: Thursday, June 13, 2013 2:10 PM

Hello everyone. It's nice to meet you all!
I've just signed up and uploaded my book Madeline with elated enthusiasm to get started on here. A friend of mine told me about this place, and I had to join. 
I'm 19 and juggling university assignments along with editing Madeline. I wrote the very first draft of Madeline when I just turned 18 and have been editing ever since. But I've been writing for a loooooong time before that. I can't remember a time when I haven't done it!
I've got it bad. Anyway, it's lovely to meet you all and to know I'm not the only one who lives with my head in the clouds dreaming of people who don't exists. I'd be grateful if any of you stopped by to read/review anything, but I'm more than happy to just get to you know all, and kinda figure out this site. 
Have a nice day! 

Serena xx
Kayla Nicks
Posted: Saturday, June 15, 2013 7:44 PM
Hi Serena, im Kayla. I accepted your connection. Welcome to the cite! But Im also new here as well. Im 14 years old and i loved reading and writing. But i just started writing my books when i was in 7th grade. I will love to get to know you and talk about writing or about you. Again welcome to the sight and hope you have fun  
Serena Louise
Posted: Sunday, June 16, 2013 8:04 AM

Hello my lovely
Thanks for accepting me. It's nice to see young people on these sites! I've always loved reading and writing. My grandmother taught me to read and knit before I was in primary school! I've always written anything - including a witch trilogy when I was 13/14. Of course it sucks compared to me recent work - I might dig it up if I find it later along the line. 
I've noticed you haven't put anything up to read yet that we can see! Do you still need to give reviews before it goers public? 
Sure, you can email me at:
serena_l_author@outlook.com or Tweet me @Author_Madeline if you'd like to talk!
Kayla Nicks
Posted: Sunday, June 16, 2013 2:29 PM
Of course!!! You could email me at katnipb@outlook.com if you would like to. Wait look up P.S I Love You. See if you could look for it. Like i did some reviews for other books. I did three reviews. So you could search my books if you would like.
Kayla Nicks
Posted: Sunday, June 16, 2013 3:02 PM
i tried emailing you. And it keeps on saying that the message failed. So maybe you shoul email me or contact me. Either way so we could keep in touch and talk about our book. I would love to discuss Madeline with you if you don't mind.
Kayla Nicks
Posted: Sunday, June 16, 2013 3:32 PM
I will post my book when i'm done. I'm almost done. I've made 6 chapters so far!! I'm still typing a lot!! So i'm going onto the 7th chapter a little bit late today. Wish me Luck! Hope i don't get writers block...
Brandi Larsen
Posted: Friday, June 21, 2013 10:58 PM

Hi, Serena!

Welcome to Book Country!

I hope you find that we're a supportive community of writers. I look forward to reading your work.

Please let me know if there's anything you need. I'm happy to help. Connect with me on here, find me on Twitter (brandilarsen), or email me at brandi at bookcountry dot com.

Best,
Brandi
Book Country Director

Jump to different Forum...