RSS Feed Print
Hi, I'm Meghan
Meghan
Posted: Saturday, February 16, 2013 1:01 PM

Hello, I'm Meghan. I have written a few novels, but have not done the hard work of querrying yet.  I have had beta readers tell me they are good, but these are my friends so I realize the feedback may not always be authentic. I'm looking forward to some insightful critique. I've read three works on here so far and have enjoyed them.  I look forward to polishing my latest novel and hopefully getting to see it in print or at least on an electronic device of some sort!   

In any case, I think I will like this site. I’ve already read some pretty great stuff and reading the critiques of others is helpful too. 

Brandi Larsen
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2013 5:30 PM

Hi Meghan. Welcome to Book Country!

I'm new too, but I've found the community to be lively and welcoming. (And also full of good writers.)

You may be helped by our Business of Writing forums. What are your goals?

I'll keep on the lookout for your book. I'm happy to read and critique.

Best,
Brandi

Meghan
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2013 7:17 PM

Thanks Brandi, I'll be sure to check out the forums as my ultimate goal is to be published.  My book is on the shelves now. It's called The Other C-word.  So far, I've only posted the first chapter.  I would appreciate any feedback.  Thanks!
Nevena Georgieva
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 3:49 PM

Hi there, Meghan!

A welcome from me as well. Let me or Brandi know if you have any questions about using the website. 

Enjoy. =)
Nevena from Book Country
Andrew Parker
Posted: Sunday, February 24, 2013 1:36 AM

Welcome.

Jump to different Forum...