RSS Feed Print
Friendly Greetings and Salutations.Here Be a Thought Dump.
QueenOfSmilies
Posted: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 11:35 AM

Hello, Greetings, Hola and Bonjour. If I am missing the accents, it is because I do not know how to add them.

My pseudonym is QueenOfSmilies but you can call me whatever you feel comfortable calling me.

Ex: QOS, Queen, Of, Smilies, etc. 

I am attempting to be a writer like all of you. Allow me to explain. I can write any prompt anyone can give me. It will turn out decent quality as well as very lengthy. My problem is that I have more ideas than I have old, torn spirals in my closet; the box is Labrador sized and I prefer college-ruled paper to wide-ruled. This can be good if someone needs advice but I suppose my problem is commitment. This is one the reason why I have not introduced myself sooner. I have been here since the Beta Phase but I was not here long enough to BE a member. I tend to float onto this site. But now, I would like to change that and be a little more permanent. 

My main genres that I like to write in are Fantasy and Science Fiction. The ways that one can spin spools of imagination threw and between one’s fingers dazzles me and, it find it is generally fun to read. My attempts at these genres have been novel—both in the book sense and the non-book sense. Most of what I had written is stored in boxes and in My Documents on my old computer. What I had on fictionpress.com was not worth your time. Do NOT worry. 

My current work is in yet another spiral. I am calling it “Of Nine” right now and, it is something that I started late last year which is WONDERFUL considering I have not been able to stick with anything except this. Hopefully, I can give you guys pieces of this material as I go. This is assuming it’s worth reading… I am barely getting of my exposition and first drafts. YUCK! 

What I hope to accomplish or cultivate is both my ability to finish what I start and a story that builds either a bridge or the outlining work from Fantasy to Science Fiction and Vice versa. Anyway, If you have read this far, I Thank you for donating time to Charity.

Nevena Georgieva
Posted: Thursday, August 16, 2012 2:34 PM

Hey there, QOS!

I'm happy you've decided to officially join us . Hope to see you *around.*

Cheers. 
Nevena from BC

Jump to different Forum...