RSS Feed Print
26 year author
napacione
Posted: Monday, January 25, 2016 4:13 AM

I am almost forty and I can help some of you guys do the short form style and yes I do operate as a print publisher;   the Bookcountry and Booktango crew noticed something about me when I joined up as I figured out how to do e-pub;  this works better in the shorter form work but man if you did longer form what's the ideal range to test out in terms of an e-book.  I am new to the e-book thing this time went off without a hitch.  I am bringing some of my contributors over as she's a first time writer doing an introduction for an anthology.  

So what I am going to ask;  what trends have you seen in short story writers getting published as seeing ISBNs for a short story was quite unheard of for a long time.  The anthology always been the home for a short story as the print magazine well there are new ways for going print.   I started writing when I was 14 years old;  horror no less too.   Well I have an article I have coming out this way as The Conservative is published in within the bookstore.   I edited nine anthologies, written seven books and having four print homes to work with and finding this place (the places I work with are free to publish but pay for cost of the print copy and you can only get one book at least and then you can stock up.)   Have some of you explored going print if you're doing novels where it's 20 chapters or more?

Search templates (CTRL+Space)
New TemplateHide button

Dravid
Posted: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 12:15 AM

I started writing at the turn of the century. Yes I'm a 153 year old ancient who can, 'Zwoosh'.

River planet

Calin Cabin

A Ancient called Old Col goes etherial and wooshes off like a fast wind over 100 Knots per hour.

Though I have been a writer for 15 years I am not yet a Author. Do hate hoop jumping.

Regards, Dravid

Jump to different Forum...