RSS Feed Print
Recommend a thriller to read and review on Book Country
Lucy Silag - Book Country Director
Posted: Thursday, September 10, 2015 11:03 AM

If you are looking for a thriller to read and review on Book Country, you can always go to this thread. But I also thought it would be good for us to recommend what we've read.

I've just read SECTION 47 by Thomasina Lombardo (Thomtom here on BC), and it was suuuuper creepy. I'm eager to see what Thomasina does with it. Go check it out!

Below, post the thrillers you've been reading and enjoying here on BC as well!

Thomtom
Posted: Monday, September 14, 2015 5:28 PM

Thanks, Lucy. 

I'm not sure why there's so little activity on this site. A few members are trying hard to get things going, but they're mostly incomers from  Authonomy which was a well populated and lively site and members' books were widely read with helpful, in the main, comments added by readers. There's some quality writing on this site, but little evidence of 'community.' Come on people, let's try harder. This has the potential to be a writer's dream site. 

Posted: Tuesday, September 15, 2015 9:13 AM

Hi Thomasina--Why don't you tell me a little more about your goals for joining BC, and your goals for your writing in general? That way I can help you find the resources you need.
Posted: Friday, September 25, 2015 3:41 PM

I'm reading and loving CATCH UP by Purpleprose here on Book Country. It's Women's Fiction with a side of domestic thriller. Reminds me a bit of THE GIRL ON THE TRAIN. Highly recommend you guys check it out!

Jump to different Forum...