RSS Feed Print
My First YA Fantasy
Daniel Harris
Posted: Saturday, August 22, 2015 4:31 PM

Hey guys, my name's Daniel and I'm a defecting authonomite who's leaving authonomy because it's shutting down. I hope to build relationships with this new community

I'm actually a sci-fi writer - passionate about dystopias - and I've already written two novels of a trilogy, but recently I decided to start my own YA fantasy series and I would love to do read swaps ect to get an idea of what people think of it. I'm updating it chapter by chapter, and currently have five uploaded. Here's my link: 

http://www.bookcountry.com/BookDetail.aspx?BookId=8340

And here's my pitch:

Freshly graduated from high school, Caitlin's life shifts dramatically when she meets enthralling but enigmatic Arthur Nelson, a British senior who has just enrolled in her college. Masking herself with normality she befriends him, but only to investigate the inexplicable occurrence of their first encounter.

I look forward to getting to know you!

Amber J. Wolfe
Posted: Sunday, August 23, 2015 4:44 AM

Hi, Daniel! Welcome to Book Country

I checked out the beginning of your manuscript, and found it interesting. I'll be glad to review it for you--I'm an avid reader/writer of fantasy, so I pray anything I have to say on your uploaded chapters will be useful! No return review required, unless you find one of my manuscripts suits you and your tastes.

It'll take me a while to finish a review for a 17,000 word manuscript, but I'll hopefully have it finished within the month or the first week of the next. Please be patient with me! My time has been short lately, but I do my best to review here, when free time arises--and I'm not writing my own stories.

I've got a couple other manuscripts I need to be reviewing, too, but I'll finish mine for yours first.

I'm going to send you a Connections Request, so we can PM each other and be friends!

Happy Writing!

Amber

Jump to different Forum...