RSS Feed Print
Need help!
Lachesha W.B.
Posted: Sunday, January 4, 2015 4:58 PM

Hello all. I am very new to BC. I have posted the first 4 chapters of my book ( Survyve Daylight's Doom) I am not sure I have done it right. I can't seem to find it on here. Although it is already published I still would like to get feedback on it. Can someone please help me?
Amber Wolfe
Posted: Monday, January 5, 2015 4:43 AM

Hi, Lachesha. Welcome to Book Country.

So, I went to your profile page, and you followed the first step: reviewing someone else's manuscript to upload your own.

Here's my question; did you click 'Post' after uploading your manuscript to Book Country's Editor? And did you get the question 'Post Manuscript for Peer Review'? If not, then this might be the problem. If you've uploaded the manuscript to the Editor, filled out the required fields in the 'Book Details' section, and uploaded a cover (which isn't a requirement), then not clicking 'Post' is what's holding you up.

However, if you did hit 'Post' and nothing came of it, this is most likely a bug and should be reported to Book Country. Then again, you might not be able to upload because it's already published. Though that doesn't sound right.

Hope that helps.

And again, welcome to Book Country Once you've got this mess figured out, leave a comment on this thread and I'll take a look at your Manuscript.

Amber

Lachesha W.B.
Posted: Monday, January 5, 2015 9:09 AM

Thank for responding. Yes I have done all that is required. I will contact support.happy

Lucy Silag - Book Country Community Manager
Posted: Monday, January 5, 2015 10:41 AM

Hi Lachesha--I took a look at your account and I can help. I haven't gotten an email from you in the support inbox--will you send me one at support@BookCountry.com?

Thank you and looking forward to helping you get your book up for review!

Lucy

Marlin55
Posted: Tuesday, February 3, 2015 9:41 AM

Hi Lachesha, I've been checking your profile for your book and haven't found it yet, and I was wondering if you ever got the issues resolved. I'd love to read some of your work on here. I did go to your website and check out your writing and found you to be a very talented writer.
Lachesha W.B.
Posted: Saturday, May 16, 2015 12:34 PM

Thank you. I'd love for you to read some of my work on here. I have a few chapters of each book on here if you'd like to look the up. Survyve Daylight's Doom and Vilmo's Wrath. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on my work.

Jump to different Forum...