RSS Feed Print
Mutual Reading Society
Dbl_Jay
Posted: Friday, June 20, 2014 12:05 PM

Hello, to all who read this, my name is Dbl_Jay

Looking to create the mutual reading society, anybody who wants to be read, and is willing to read is more than welcome. This way if you post, more people will know that you are interested in being read.

Me: not really sure what genre I fit into. I chose paranormal romance because someone told me that's what I was. There is emotional turmoil, despair, love, love making, blood, death, regret, shame, creatures of the night, it gets really involved and I hope that it invokes some emotional responses or at least that was my intent. 

So make sure to post what's in your book as well so it will make it easier for people to chose if they want to read.  

I cant wait to start reading. " I hope there are many posts".

Thanks for reading. Dbl_Jay

Dbl_Jay
Posted: Friday, June 20, 2014 11:22 PM

As of this time 25 views and not takers, this is seriously bumming me out. 

I really hope that this has nothing to do with the reviews I have received thus far. 

Please just take a chance make up your own mind, free of the influence of others. 

I am willing to if you are ??? 

BS Dolphin
Posted: Saturday, June 21, 2014 12:01 AM

I'm one of the ones that, most likely, viewed. Please be patient. I can only speak for myself when I say that I'll get there - I'm a freelance ghostwriter that has been published under my own name along with whomever clients publish my work under. I also freelance edit. I have three contracts ahead of you, promo on my own work, and am trying to gain editing on the side. My own work has been on this site for quite a while with only two critiques. I haven't had time to rework/resubmit. Again, please be patient. happy

Dbl_Jay
Posted: Saturday, June 21, 2014 2:52 AM

Hello BS Dolphin,

Thanks for the reply, I see you are a very busy person, how cool. I will wait patiently, also so that you don't feel rushed I will wait for you to tell me when your ready for me to read you as well.

See patiently I wait, it's been a whole 28 minutes and 32 seconds since my last post "Smiling" just kidding I promise, being a goob. 

AshleyE
Posted: Sunday, June 22, 2014 1:03 AM
Hi
I'll read your story and post a review in a couple of days.
Dbl_Jay
Posted: Sunday, June 22, 2014 3:29 AM

Hi AshleyE,

Awesome, thanks for the reply, sorry mine wasn't sooner, I will also start on your story by tomorrow, and get you a review posted. 

Can't wait.

Thanks for reading. Dbl_Jay

Dbl_Jay
Posted: Monday, June 23, 2014 1:56 AM

I am sorry that I will no longer be able to participate in this. I do hope that those that come here continue to read and be read, to get as many reviews as possible. This way you will have a lot of information to work with, if you feel you need to change something.

Thanks for reading Dbl_Jay.

Jump to different Forum...