RSS Feed Print
My Book Country Journey
Brandi Larsen
Posted: Thursday, May 22, 2014 9:16 AM

I moved my family to New York because I wanted to help writers. I believed in Book Country and was excited about this incredible online writing and publishing community and what I could do to help it grow.

Recently, I’ve been given the opportunity to help even more writers, working directly with the publishers of The New American Library, Berkley Books, and Celebra as the new Digital Publishing Director. I start Tuesday, though I won’t move far — my office will remain on the same floor as the Book Country team.

It’s, of course, bittersweet. I’m excited about my new role, and I will miss leading this community on a daily basis. What a joy it's been getting to know you and I am grateful to each of you for giving me the opportunity to participate in your writing life. I wrote a longer thank you on today's blog. I’m looking forward to participating in a new way — as a writer working in publishing.

Best,

Brandi

Angela Martello
Posted: Thursday, May 22, 2014 11:23 AM

Best of luck to you, Brandi, in your new position. I'm sure we'll still see you around the Book Country discussion threads.
Brandi Larsen
Posted: Thursday, May 22, 2014 1:16 PM

Thanks, Angela.

You certainly will!

Mimi Speike
Posted: Thursday, May 22, 2014 6:51 PM

Good bye, Brandi, and good luck. Is Lucy taking over?
Lucy Silag - Book Country Community Manager
Posted: Friday, June 6, 2014 4:18 PM

Hi Mimi,

You can definitely send any questions, concerns, inquiries my way. Reach me here on Book Country or at Lucy@BookCountry.com.

Lucy

Jump to different Forum...