RSS Feed Print
An Abiding Evil has been released
Jay Greenstein
Posted: Friday, April 25, 2014 1:11 AM

An Abiding Evil and As Falls an Angel, also released this month, is the best writing I've done. The only thing that will take a bit of getting used to is that the front cover says, "An Abiding Evil, Jay Greenstein. Accurate, perhaps yes, but still...

It's one of two vampire stories I've written. This one was great fun because the protagonist, Dani, is sweet, beautiful, vulnerable, and quite able to kick some serious ass when the need arises.

It's only out for Kindle because I'm trying their lending library feature to see if it's worth using and they require a ninety-day commitment to Amazon, alone. I'll report on how that turns out.

The blurb:

Six hundred years ago, in the bedroom of a plague victim, an improbable event occurred. The result of that chance happening is an abiding evil, and far too many people have died because of it.

Dani Cahn, private investigator, ex-cop, and the daughter of Blackjack Cahn, seeks the monster who tortured and murdered her man. But Dani faces a few problems. She’s a skilled detective, true, but her specialty is catching cheating husbands, not homicidal maniacs. Her second problem is her inability to bring herself to fire a weapon at a human being. Her third lies in the fact that the monster she seeks is now hungry for her blood.

Norman Leib is a businessman, not a hero, one who sells blood for a living. Now, the most fascinating woman he’s ever met is in trouble, and it’s up to him to save her life…again.

=sigh= I really wish they would either get the link feature working, allow HTML code for one, or otice the URL and create a link. But since they don't:  http://www.amazon.com/Abiding-Evil-Jay-Greenstein-ebook/dp/B00JWCEAGW/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1398347137&sr=1-2&keywords=an+abiding+evil

--edited by Jay Greenstein on 4/25/2014, 1:19 AM--

Lucy Silag - Book Country Community Manager
Posted: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 9:58 AM

Congrats, Jay! I love the title!

Lucy

imawake
Posted: Thursday, May 1, 2014 5:22 PM

Good luck with your 2 books! I love the name Dani Cahn. It's different and sounds strong. I hope you do well with these on Kindle.
Brandi Larsen
Posted: Friday, May 2, 2014 9:50 AM

Congratulations, Jay!

The link feature works. (Use the scroll bar after you place in the URL to scroll down and click ok.) Here's the direct link to your book.

Jump to different Forum...