RSS Feed Print
As Falls an Angel is out!
Jay Greenstein
Posted: Friday, March 28, 2014 1:55 AM

I am psyched. A year after signing a contract, Double Dragon has finally released As Falls an Angel, which was the most fun to write of all my work.

Cassia, my angel, was supposed to be the star of a short, funny, story in which a man, smarting from being dumped by a woman he was thinking of marrying, finds himself trapped on a mountainside, in darkness, and with a broken leg. In frustration, he calls out a complaint that his guardian angel is asleep on the job, only to be answered by an angel, who says, "Well if you weren't such a moron you wouldn't need a guardian angel." After such a meeting, establishing that she didn’t think much of him, a nice romantic story was supposed to follow. Only my angel refused to cooperate. She wanted to teach the guy to throw fireballs and declare war on Satan. She wanted a novel, not a short story. So what could I do but oblige?

As falls an Angel, a science fiction novel, is published by Double Dragon, and is available on Amazon, Barnes and Nobel, Kobo, and Apple.

DCLabs
Posted: Monday, March 31, 2014 10:53 PM

Congrats Jay!  That is very exciting, I hope the launch is successful.  The "book cover" blurb sounds great, very appealing.  I'm going to have to check it out.
Julie Artz
Posted: Thursday, April 3, 2014 10:36 AM

Congratulations! That's wonderful news

Jump to different Forum...