RSS Feed Print
New to Book Country and wondering about the best place for short fiction
Andree Robinson-Neal
Posted: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 10:23 AM

Hello all!

I just joined Book Country after reading a lovely invite from the good folks over at AuthorStand. I have written for one Camp NaNo and published that work on CreateSpace and did a collection of short fiction for last November's NaNo. I am wondering where the best place would be to share this collection here? I am a speculative fiction kinda girl...Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions!

Lucy Silag - Book Country Community Manager
Posted: Wednesday, April 2, 2014 4:03 PM

Hi Andree! I'm sorry to leave your post hanging here for so long. I saw that you uploaded your book FROM REALITY'S EDGE to Literary Fiction. How did you end up making the choice? Just curious.

Anyway--very glad to have you here on Book Country, and please just let me know if I can help you with anything!

Lucy

Book Country Community and Engagement Manager

Lucy Silag - Book Country Community Manager
Posted: Wednesday, April 2, 2014 4:16 PM

Hi Andree--I just thought of another resource you might find helpful--in February the short story writer Manuel Gonzales was a guest on our blog. He writes quirky, speculative-type stuff and it was interesting to hear from him and his editor about working on his book THE MINIATURE WIFE. You might get a kick out of it.

Jump to different Forum...