RSS Feed Print
Would anyone like to be interviewed on my Tumblr?
CMLee
Posted: Monday, January 13, 2014 4:23 AM

Hi, I'd really like to interview other self-published authors on my Tumblr which is called the Writer's Guide to Rejection. I think it'd be a great way for us all to learn from each other.  Below are the questions I'd like you to answer if you'd like to participate. You can answer them right here in the thread and I'll post them on my blog. Thanks for your consideration, and I hope to learn a lot from all of you!  

How long have you been a self-published author, and how many books have you published so far?

Tell us about your latest book and why you decided to write it.

Have you ever tried sending anything to commercial publishers? If so, what were your experiences with them?

My blog is called The Writer's Guide to Rejection. What do you think is the best way to deal with rejection, and do you have any good personal rejection stories for us?

What first made you think about self-publishing as an option, and what made you decide to self-publish?

Did you have any trouble formatting your book's text or cover?

What was your method of self-publishing?

How did you find out about Book Country? If you use multiple sites to publish, which did you feel was the easiest for you to use and which site was the most difficult?

What are some of the most important things you learned about formatting your book(s) for self-publishing?

What do you feel like the biggest challenges are to self-publishing? How do the benefits to self-publishing outweigh the advantages of commercial publishing?

Who do you see as the demographic of your book, and what to you perceive as the challenges of marketing to that demographic?

What are your plans for marketing your book?

Where will people be able to buy your book?

LAST QUESTION:  If your book was a breakfast cereal, what kind of breakfast cereal would it be?

--edited by CMLee on 1/13/2014, 4:27 AM--

Jump to different Forum...