RSS Feed Print
Small dog, big attitude (problems)
Verse
Posted: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 4:54 AM

Yes, as far as you know, I really am a small Jack Russell terrier who writes speculative fiction. Mostly short stories. I try to get them published.

I've had an account here since 2011 but now things really seem to be happening here so I thought I'd come and sniff a few lamp posts. 

I'm going to lurk around a bit, maybe review some Science Fiction before I put anything of my own up.

Smell you later.

imawake
Posted: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 9:35 AM

Hello Verse! I've only read romance written by a group of marmots, and there was this capuchin who wrote a very engaging memoir. But I've never read speculative fiction by a terrier before, so I'm eagerly looking forward to perusing your work. Have a happy Thanksgiving! My advice is to hang out under the kids' table; they drop more scraps for the dogs.
Nevena Georgieva
Posted: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 6:44 PM

You guys...

Welcome to the doghouse, Verse, although it seems like you've been lurking for a while. Things are happening - I like the sound of that! They sure are. 

I am a SF/F fan, so I'd be curious to check our your writing when you upload. Who are the writers you read the most in the genre? Trying to get a feel for what you like!

And if you have any BC-related questions, ask! In the meantime, this is a good place to start: http://blog.bookcountry.com/category/book-country/how-to-use-book-country/. It's a section of our blog with anything from "How to fill out my BC profile" to "How to get more people to read my stuff."

WELCOME!

Nevena 

BC Coordinator

--edited by Nevena Georgieva on 11/26/2013, 6:44 PM--

Jump to different Forum...