RSS Feed Print
Here goes nothing!
only1Gin
Posted: Sunday, September 8, 2013 4:26 PM

Hello everyone. Please, call me Gin. That name was used when I made an account here, so I used my email address, only1gin. I'm really excited to find this group and hope to learn bunches and bunches from like-minded writers, accomplished and just beginning the journey, like me.

I live in south east Georgia, a real live "suthun bail" (note the accent!wink). I'm hoping to finance my retirement by publishing books, but first, I have to get busy writing. That's why I'm here, to glean and learn from those who have far more experience than I!

Raymos Smith
Posted: Monday, September 9, 2013 11:29 PM

Welcome to book country.  I'm new here myself, but i feel like i should talk to people and reply to posts, being as no one seems to reply on these things.  What genres of book do you prefer?  I'm a horror writer myself.  I wrote a zombie style book.  It's not a typical zombie story as i've re-invented the whole zombie in my book.  Hope you have a good time here on book country, Gin.
Lucy Silag
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 5:15 PM

Hi @only1gin,  

Glad to see you here on Book Country--welcome to the community!  

Here are some resources that might be helpful to you as you navigate different areas of the site: 

Let me know if I can help you with anything! 

Lucy Silag 

Book Country Community and Engagement Manager 

--edited by Lucy Silag on 9/11/2013, 5:16 PM--

--edited by Lucy Silag on 9/11/2013, 5:16 PM--

Jump to different Forum...